Had the first paper today. Hope for the best as the other paper will be the WORST.

Went to have dinner and yumcha with the gang. This makes me to feel warm in the cold city like this. Ann is still sooooo talkative and easy to get along with. Was working hard to keep friendship like this because i know once people are apart, very few will stick back like old days. Really hopes the gang can be maintained as good as it was, as close as we can get. Easy example, Ade and me were close during secondary school, we shared many things together, but my mind couldn't pick up anything good to talk with her just few days ago when I went for Soong's convocation. It was awkward situation and I had no idea what to do. Why do these things happen? When people live in different circle, we tend to have topics and happenings inside the circle only. Outsiders will find it difficult to pick up anything good to talk with. Easy conclusion, it is because different "channel". 

Actually, I find it a little bit hard too to talk with the gang sometimes because I am not in their daily lives. I didn't know what their lives going on. I didn't know what to ask too sometimes. But I always find some stupid topics to talk about as I do not want it to be a "cold situation". AHHHHHHHH... If we were all younger, we would not have this problem as we think less and talk more and care less about our dignity or what so ever. We should always "join in" and catch up so that we share the same memories. That's why we have yumcha and stuff right? So, put down your phone and talk, people!


在失去你的風景裡面 你卻佔據了每一條街 一步步曾經 一步步想念 在腳下蔓延

在充滿你的回憶裡面 我獨自流浪海角天邊 一步步走過 當時心願

I always thought that one of my closest friends in UTAR had some past experience as me. He shared this in Facebook just now and I could straight away feel it. I think both of us should share some time to talk about it maybe :)

I think I had changed and I am going to try again. Not to hope much, but just that I don't want to lose a special friend. Someone that I can share things with when I can't share it with the people surrounding me. We might end up with different people, and I hope the best for her and I hope she do too.

0 comments: